Info for pilots before event

Weather forecast for competition is not promising this time, we will wait with any decisions until tomorrow morning. At the moment it looks to me: Monday morning looks fine, but immediately afternoon we have showers and thunderstorms. After rain on Monday / Tuesday it looks more sunny, but too strong Bora wind is predicted for next days. On the top of it we have unstable air mass above us from Thursday,.... So at the moment i dont see good chances for the race.

But the things can change, so here is the provisional plan for decisions:
- tomorrow 8.00 - I will send you information if we will run the event as planned with registration Sunday evening 19.00 - 21.00 / Monday morning 8.00 - 9.00 or we will cancel first two days.
- monday 8.00 - On Monday we will see more clear if we have any chances for the race between Wednesday - Sunday and we will decide either we will run the event or not.